The Wine Country of Northern California boasts some of the most breathtaking wedding venues we've been fortunate enough to perform at. Even the ones we have yet to visit in Sonoma and Napa Valley are wildly praised by our clients and event planners, so we decided to round up our Top 5 Venues of Napa and Sonoma Valley:
1. Calistoga Ranch, Napa Valley: Gold Standard is set to visit this private Upper Napa Valley canyon ranch resort in the coming months. With luxury lodge accommodations, award-winning spa and fitness facilities, an on-site vineyard and acres of scenic hiking trails, what more could you ask for?
2. Olympia's Valley Estate, Sonoma Valley: This family owned and operated farmsted and seasonal event venue is known for it's uniqueness. Receptions are held in the redwood barn, surrounded by gardens, lake views, apple orchards, rustic cottages and a Victorian house popularly used as bridal suites.
3. Auberge du Soleil, Napa Valley: This is the venue to book if you want sweeping, panoramic views of Napa Valley vineyards. For parties up to 120 guests, this venues promises intimacy and first class service, not to mention a stunning sunset ceremony site.
4. V. Sattui Winery, Napa Valley: With a Tuscan-style courtyard perfect for ceremonies, V. Sattui is one of the only actual wineries in Napa Valley that hosts romantic and customized weddings onsite between the months of April and October.
5. Meadowood Resort, Napa Valley: For weddings on a grander scale that still offer intimacy and romance, Meadowood is where you want to be. Promising timeless weddings all year round, it's the perfect destination wedding location, as the ceremony and reception can be customized to fit you and your guests' needs.
For more Downbeat LA wedding tips, visit our Wedding Tips Blog.